Wednesday 23 April 2014

T For Tomato lemonade...

Hello friends,

T is our todays letter and I have selected Tomato lemonade..

Most of us must be aware that, yes tomato is a fruit.

And we can use its juice for making many refreshing drinks and mock tails.

Cherry tomatoes are sweet in taste.

Lets see the recipe..

Ingredients:                                                                                    


1) Fresh Tomatoes.
2) Cherry tomatoes
3) Fresh lemon juice
4) Sugar
5) Water
6) Ice cubes

Procedure:

1) Take tomatoes and cherry tomatoes in a grinder and grind finely.
2) Add some water to make juice and pour it through a sieve.
3) Add fresh lemon juice and sugar, stir till sugar dissolves.
4) Pour the juice in a serving glass and top with ice.
5) Serve chilled.

7 comments:

  1. Never heard of this.. not sure if I can hav tomato + lemon :-o ! but the glass looks good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. give it a try and I am sure you'll be refreshed!!

      Delete
  2. I love both tomatoes and lemons, so I am sure I love this drink, too.
    I have never added any sugar to the tomato juice, but it would be a good idea.

    Another A to Z Participant
    http://romisdg.blogspot.jp/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, I never thought about this concoction until reading your post but it makes a lot of sense and why not? It could be reminiscent of a V8 type of vegetable juice with the energizing buzz of lemon. This looks tasty. I must try your recipe.
    From a fellow A to Z blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't come across this combination. Something new to try. :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never heard of this drink. Should give it a try :)

    ReplyDelete