Tuesday 15 April 2014

M for Mango Mastani...

Hello all,

And finally the king of all fruits have arrived!!!

"M For Mango Mastani.."

Mango is one such fruit for which everyone of us is crazy...

The aroma of mango itself is so refreshing,fortifying,energizing,rejuvenating,invigorating,revitalizing and etc etc
And cant explain anymore!!!

Die-hard fan of mangoes!!!

Lets quickly move to this yummmm recipe.

Ingredients:                                                                    

1) Fresh Alphonso mangoes
2) Sugar
3) Milk
4) Milk cream
5) Mango flavored ice cream.
6) Assorted dry fruits.
7) Tutti frutti

Procedure:

1) Chop one mango to small pieces and keep aside.
2) In a blender take some mango pulp,sugar and milk.
3) Blend till a smoothie is formed.
4) In a glass, add chopped mango pieces and pour smoothie.
5) Add a scoopful of ice cream.
6) Top it with dry fruits and tutti frutti.
7) Serve chilled.












  

10 comments:

  1. Amruta ,This is so unfair.You are enjoying all the smoothies,coolers etc & just recipes for us ? !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you all are welcomed at my place anytime...just tell me what you want and i'll make it for you..for sure

      Delete
  2. I saw this pic just now and coincidentally, a kulfi wala just came by my house. My daughter has gone to get the Kulfi. I'm going to blame you for making me drool. :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. We still havent gotten mangoes yet here, but I cant wait to try out all the amazing drinks and desserts when it finally arrives. Meantime, kairi in chaat masala time!

    Zoya @
    http://www.threesamosas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so yummy. Mango is so cooling to me. Nothing sounds better right now!
    http://itzybellababy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Another mango post. That's perfect for a hot summer. I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mangoooooooo Yum!

    ReplyDelete