Sunday 30 June 2013

My Reliance Digital Experience!!!!

Hello everyone,

On this nice Sunday evening that is on 30th June 2013 I planned to visit a reliance digital store located in Growels 101,kandivali east. This store is located in such a nice area which is favorite
spot for most of the people staying nearby. As soon as I reached the store, I handed my Indi-invite to the store manager and very politely he took me to the concerned person who gave me total overview of the store.

The reliance digital store located in growels 101 is a quite big 2storyed store.All appliances, gadgets are sorted and arranged very neatly. First floor is having all the LCD's, LED's TV, Laptops, Mobile phones, all computer peripherals etc. Second floor is having all home appliances like AC's, Microwaves ovens, Refrigerators and most of the kitchen appliances. Even they have introduced their in house brand named "Reconnect" which covers many appliances too.

The 3 best things of reliance digital according to me are:

1) Reliance ResQ :In this service these people offer us extended warranty service to the product we purchase. They undertake installation, repair and maintenance of all the products. Even though they charge us for this service, I think it is an amazing thing of having warranty of the product which is out of warranty and that also for lifetime. Its simply great!!

2)Cost of the product: These guys give us the challenge regarding the cost of the product i.e.  if I purchase some product from them at a certain cost, then excluding the e-commerce website if I get the same product for the lesser value reliance digital will pay me the difference and that's there challenge.

3)Service offered: These people even give very prompt service to their customers. Onsite services, live demonstrations, Authorized service stations and even special training to their customers regarding the product.

Even if I dint purchase anything on my visit but the thing which attracted me were the pioneer HTP home theatre system which had a mind blowing sound with Dolby true HD and 3D ready. Will definitely have one!!!!!

And being a total house wife I completely liked the total range of kitchen appliances especially the LG side by side refrigerator which appears awesome to me.Will surely upgrade for one!!!

In short reliance digital can be the best place to shop for.

No comments:

Post a Comment