Wednesday 9 April 2014

I for Iced tea..

Hello guys,

Today a very simple, refreshing and evergreen recipe for you all.

I think everybody must have tasted it at least once.

Very simple and nowadays available instantly and in a ready to serve form.

"I for Iced Tea"

 
Ingredients:                                                                             
 
1) Water
2) Tea bags
3) Lemon or orange juice.
4) Sugar or honey.
5) Ice cubes
 
Procedure:
 
1) Boil water, add tea bags and sugar.
2) Let it steep for 15-20 minutes.
3) Remove tea bags and refrigerate the tea water. 
4) In a glass add lemon or orange juice and chilled tea.
5) Add ice cubes and serve chilled.
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Tea is any form is good for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. am also a tea lover and this summer fell in love with Lipton Iced tea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh for a tall glass of this right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to make this and keep, now that summer beckons. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YaY I make it regularly during summers. Though I brew tea leaves and love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I usually add mint to the tea.

    ReplyDelete